Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lake Owen Camp

This week we are out in the boonies of Cable, WI as the photographer for Lake Owen Camp.  We love this place, but it truly is like dropping off the face of the earth.  We have no phone, no texting, and internet in one spot on camp.  It takes actual effort to speak to people here.  I'd say I lay in bed at night and long for facebook, for random texts from friends about how good their bagel at breakfast was, and for the dozens of forwarded emails I get a day... but really, it's kind of nice being lost up here!
Last week we got the pleasure of photographing Olympian Morgan White; what a sweetie!  She was so great to work with, and an awesome addition to our Olympic Gymnast Portfolio.  This week, tomorrow actually, we get to meet Courtney Kupets!  Very excited about photographing her as well!
We obviously haven't had time to edit ALL of the images we've taken so far at camp, but I thought I'd share a few for now, more later.

They really know how to take care of each other around here...

They make this look easy... 

The little peanuts are my favorite!

They have the best coaches and staff ever.  


That's all for now, more to come later in the week.  I hear screams coming from the boats down the hill, which means there's a tubing/blob session I better go photograph. :)

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!  Oh, and Happy Birthday to my Dad today!  

-Jess

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know about this site, it really neat. You got a pic of my daughter the little peanut in the flag leo.

    ReplyDelete

We <3 Comments!!