Thursday, July 14, 2011

20 Month Trampoline Star

Hello again!  I apologize for the lack of posts in the last week.  Things have been nutso trying to get caught up from our week and a half 'off the grid'.  It's nice to get back to the real world, but it does move a lot faster!  We have lots on our plate the rest of this month.  We will be attempting to do our own extended family session this Saturday.  Our lovely friend Melanie from Melanie Rissi Photography will be taking our BIG family shot, so that I can be in it.  With 30+ people, it should be interesting!  Its hard to believe all of us started from two people!  My grandparents have 6 children, 11 grandchildren and 9 great grandchildren. I only hope I get to see my family grow so much.

Anyway, today's post I thought I'd share some shots of Riot from camp.  She may, or may not be the best 20 month old Trampolinist to walk the planet.  Every morning when we woke up, the first thing she would say was... well... it was 'Eat?'... but the first thing after THAT was 'BOUNCE!?'  We bounced for a couple hours every day.  She absolutely loves it.  I think we've got a little gymnast on our hands.  That's A-Ok with Mommy and Daddy!

So enjoy the goofy shots we got of her having the time of her life. :)

I <3 Bouncing!

Check out this move...

Heeeyyy!

Little out of control...

She liked falling down.

Seat drop!

Taking a breather....

Beam?

Whoa!


Look at that air!!
So Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 Comments!!